@LAG_LAGbI4

Как объяснить гугл хрому, чтобы он понял, что сертификат правильный?

Есть самоподписанный сертификат. Как объяснить гугл хрому, что сертификат доверенный? Мне не нужно отключать проверку сертификатов. Я хочу просто доверять сертификату, который я сам сделал. Добавление сертификата в список доверенных ничего не дало. Точнее дало только то, что IE доверяет этому сертификату.
  • Вопрос задан
  • 15147 просмотров
Пригласить эксперта
Ответы на вопрос 3
stackoverflow.com/questions/7580508/getting-chrome...

This worked for me:

Using Chrome, hit a page on your server via HTTPS and continue past the red warning page (assuming you haven't done this already).
Open up Chrome Settings > Show advanced settings > HTTPS/SSL > Manage Certificates.
Click the Authorities tab and scroll down to find your certificate under the Organization Name that you gave to the certificate.
Select it, click Edit, check all the boxes and click OK. You may have to restart Chrome.

You should get the nice green lock on your pages now.

EDIT: I tried this again on a new machine and the certificate did not appear on the Manage Certificates window just by continuing from the red untrusted certificate page. I had to do the following:

On the page with the untrusted certificate (https:// is crossed out in red), click the lock > Certificate Information.
Click the Details tab > Export. Choose PKCS #7, single certificate as the file format.
Then follow my original instructions to get to the Manage Certificates page. Click the Authorities tab > Import and choose the file to which you exported the certificate, and make sure to choose PKCS #7, single certificate as the file type.
If prompted certification store, choose Trusted Root Certificate Authorities
Check all boxes and click OK. Restart Chrome.
Ответ написан
@li4nost
устанавливаете сертификат на компьютер, выбираете поместить сертификат в хранилище... доверенные корневые центры сертификации. перезагружаете хром и вуаля.
Ответ написан
Ваш ответ на вопрос

Войдите, чтобы написать ответ

Войти через центр авторизации
Похожие вопросы