@reklamaest

Как загрузить обновление приложения в App Store (какое-то требование по смене имени)?

Добрый день!
Может кто сталкивался с подобным, я просто не очень понимаю что хочет Apple..

Ранее мы хотели загрузить обновление нашего приложения в AppStore, но Apple не пропустило обновление, написав что мы должны переделать наш аккаунт разработчика физ.лица в аккаунт юр.лица.

Мы это сделали.

К слову наше приложение называется Центр красоты "Эстетик".
А юр лицо Ип Володин Алексей Алексеевич   (Volodin Aleksei Alekseevich, IP)

Теперь они вот что пишут

Я вообще не понимаю, что они хотят. Может кто то сможет помочь расшифровать?

1) Это письмо из лк разработчика (которое пришло в ответ на обновление приложения)

Guideline 5.1.1 - Legal - Privacy - Data Collection and Storage

We found in our review that your app does not meet all of our requirements for apps that offer highly regulated services or handle sensitive user data. Specifically:

- The app must be published under a seller and company name that is associated with the organization or company providing the services. In this case, your app must be published under a seller name and company name that reflects the Эстетик name.

The guideline 5.1.1(ix) requirements give App Store users confidence that apps operating in highly regulated fields or that require sensitive user information are qualified to provide these services and will responsibly manage their data.

Next Steps

To resolve this issue, it would be appropriate to take the following steps:

- Your app must be published under a seller name and company name that reflects the Эстетик name. If you have developed this app on behalf of a client, you may resubmit the app through their account, if they have one. You may also request an update to the company name on your account by having the Team Agent edit the account information.

Please note that you cannot resolve this issue with documentation showing permission to publish this app on behalf of the content owner or institution.

А вот что они на почту написали

Dear Alexei,
My name is Stefania, I’m contacting you from Apple Developer Program Support. I hope you are keeping well.
First, I wanted to apologize for the delay in replying to your request. We have been experiencing higher than usual inquires volume, and we are working hard to respond to all developers’ requests.
Your company name on the App Store should match your seller name as contracted with Apple, which is Volodin Aleksei Alekseevich, IP. Your company name applies to all apps that you distribute on the App Store.
This is also the name that appears on the App Store as the “seller.” If you enrolled in the Apple Developer Program as an organization, you can set a company name separately from your legal entity name when you add an app to your account for the first time.
If your seller name is not correct, please contact D&B to verify your organization name in their records and request a change. Please reply to this email, and let us know once the update is done.
  • Вопрос задан
  • 215 просмотров
Пригласить эксперта
Ваш ответ на вопрос

Войдите, чтобы написать ответ

Войти через центр авторизации
Похожие вопросы