VadimSoloviev
@VadimSoloviev
Человек из касты создателей

Как в EmEditor выполнить подсветку всех прописных англоязычных либо русскоязычных букв?

spoiler
Just sent this to the greedy bass turds. I hope it doesn't take long.
Congratulations, IStock. After putting up with your total lack of respect and rock-bottom royalties for TWELVE YEARS, you have finally found a way to get rid of me. I tolerated your stingy 15% royalties for far longer than I should have, and now you have finally gotten my attention by informing me that my photos are worth as little as 2 CENTS to you. I considered deactivating nearly all of my files, but after thinking about it, I hereby REFUSE to support your ill-treatment of content creators by leaving even ONE file in your untrustworthy hands. Any agency that thinks so little of me and my hard work is not an agency that I need to have any type of relationship with, in any form or fashion. I will now concentrate my efforts on agencies which still pay me somewhat fairly. So please delete my account as soon as possible and send me any unpaid funds which you owe me.
PS. I will be educating my customers via my website exactly why they will no longer find my files on your site and I sincerely hope you go out of business.
  • Вопрос задан
  • 111 просмотров
Решения вопроса 1
VadimSoloviev
@VadimSoloviev Автор вопроса
Человек из касты создателей
spoiler
5eff48107d1aa023854713.png

[a-z] Для всех букв.
[а-яё] Для всех букв.
[A-Z] Для ПРОПИСНЫХ всех букв.
[А-ЯЁ] Для ПРОПИСНЫХ всех букв.
[A-Z]+[A-Z] Для двух ПРОПИСНЫХ букв.
[А-ЯЁ]+[А-ЯЁ] Для двух ПРОПИСНЫХ букв.
[A-Z]+[A-Z]+[A-Z] Для трёх ПРОПИСНЫХ букв.
[А-ЯЁ]+[А-ЯЁ]+[А-ЯЁ] Для трёх ПРОПИСНЫХ букв.
Ответ написан
Комментировать
Пригласить эксперта
Ваш ответ на вопрос

Войдите, чтобы написать ответ

Войти через центр авторизации
Похожие вопросы