@Teranozavr
Только начал изучать программирование.

Как вставить текст css в html?

Всем привет! я прохожу задание здесь
По заданию я должен скачать образец текста и css и написать код как на образце скриншота .5e8f7bd037396755159661.png
В общем по заданию -Предоставленный CSS должен быть включён в соответствующий тег. Сам код css выглядит так как на скрине
body {
  max-width: 800px;
  margin: 0 auto;
}

.sender-column {
  text-align: right;
}

h1 {
  font-size: 1.5em;
}

h2 {
  font-size: 1.3em;
}

p,ul,ol,dl,address {
  font-size: 1.1em;
}

p, li, dd, dt, address {
  line-height: 1.5;
}

Код моей работы выглядит так
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<Head>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<title></title>
</head>
<body>
<p class="sender column"><strong>Dr. Eleanor Gaye</strong>
<P>Awesome Science faculty</p>
<p>University of Awesome</p>
<p>Bobtown, CA 99999,</p>
<p>USA</p>
<p><strong>Tel:</strong> 123-456-7890</p>
<p><strong>Email:</strong> no_reply@example.com</p>

<p>20 January 2016</p>

<P><strong>Miss Eileen Dover</strong></p>
  <P>4321 Cliff Top Edge</p>
  <P>Dover, CT9 XXX</p>
  <P>UK</p>

<h1>Re: Eileen Dover university application</h1>

<p>Dear Eileen,</p>

<p>Thank you for your recent application to join us at the University of Awesome's science faculty to study as part</P> <p>of your PhD next year. I will answer your questions one by one, in the following sections.</p>

<h2>Re: Starting dates</h2>

<p>We are happy to accommodate you starting your study with us at any time, however it would suit us better if you</p> <p>could start at the beginning of a semester; the start dates for each one are as follows:</p>

<ul>
  <li>First semester: 9 September 2016</li>
  <li>Second semester: 15 January 2017</li>
  <li>Third semester: 2 May 2017</li>
</ul>

<p>Please let me know if this is ok, and if so which start date you would prefer.</p>

<p>You can find more information about <a href="http:www.example.com">important university dates</a> on our website.</p>

<h2>Subjects of study</h2>

<p>At the Awesome Science Faculty, we have a pretty open-minded research facility — as long as the subjects fall</p> <p>somewhere in the realm of science and technology. You seem like an intelligent, dedicated researcher, and just</p> <p>the kind of person we'd like to have on our team. Saying that, of the ideas you submitted we were most intrigued</p> <p>by are as follows, in order of priority:</p>

<ol>
  <li>Turning H2O into wine, and the health benefits of Resveratrol (C<sub>14</sub>H<sub>12</sub>O<sub>3</sub>.)</li>
<li><p>Measuring the effect on performance of funk bassplayers at temperatures exceeding 30°C (86°F), when the</p> <p>audience size exponentially increases (effect of 3 &times 10<sup>3</sup> increasing to 3 &times 10<sup>4</sup>.)</p></li>
<li>HTML and CSS constructs for representing musical scores.</li>
</ol>

<p>So please can you provide more information on each of these subjects, including how long you'd expect the</p> <p>research to take, required staff and other resources, and anything else you think we'd need to know? Thanks.</p>

<h2>Re: Exotic dance moves</h2>

<p>Yes, you are right! As part of my post-doctorate work, I did study exotic tribal dances. To answer your question,</p> <p>my favourite dances are as follows, with definitions:</p>

<p>Polynesian chicken dance</p>
 <p>&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp  A little known but very influential dance dating back as far as 300BC, a whole village would dance around</p>
 <p>&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp in a circle like chickens, to encourage their livestock to be "fruitful".</p>
<p>Icelandic brownian shuffle</p>
<p>&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Before the Icelanders developed fire as a means of getting warm, they used to practice this dance, which</p>
<p>&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp involved huddling close together in a circle on the floor, and shuffling their bodies around in imperceptibly</p>
<p>&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp tiny, very rapid movements. One of my fellow students used to say that he thought this dance inspired</p>
<p>&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp modern styles such as Twerking.</p>
<p>Arctic robot dance</p>
<p>&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp An interesting example of historic misinformation, English explorers in the 1960s believed to have</p>
<p>&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp discovered a new dance style characterized by "robotic", stilted movements, being practiced by inhabitants</p>
<p>&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp of Northern Alaska and Canada. Later on however it was discovered that they were just moving like this</p>
<p>&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp because they were really cold.</p>

<p>For more of my research, see my <a href="http:www.example.com">exotic dance research page.</a></p>

<p>Yours sincerely,</p>
<p>Dr Eleanor Gaye</p>

<p>University of Awesome motto: <q>Be awesome to each other.</q> -- The memoirs of Bill S Preston, Esq</p>

</body>
</html>

Собственно вопрос: куда мне вставить код css в моем html документе ?
  • Вопрос задан
  • 2831 просмотр
Пригласить эксперта
Ответы на вопрос 1
iiiBird
@iiiBird Куратор тега CSS
Пока ты спишь - твой конкурент совершенствуется
Ваш ответ на вопрос

Войдите, чтобы написать ответ

Войти через центр авторизации
Похожие вопросы