"Guideline 2.1 - Information Needed
We're looking forward to completing our review of your app. Before we can continue, we need a video that demonstrates the current version in use on a physical iOS device, pairing and interacting with the designated hardware.
Keep these requirements in mind as you make your demo video:
- Only use footage of your app running on a physical iOS device, not on a simulator.
- Make sure the video clearly documents all relevant app features, services, and user permission requests.
- You can use a screen recorder to capture footage of your app in use.
Create the demo video, add a link to the video in the App Review Information section of your app’s page in App Store Connect, and reply to this message in Resolution Center.
To add the video link:
- Sign in to App Store Connect.
- Click on My Apps.
- Select your app.
- Click on the app version on the left side of the screen.
- Scroll down to App Review Information.
- Provide the demo video link and any necessary access details in the Notes section.
- Click the Save button at the top of the Version Information page.
Please note that if your app can only be reviewed with a demo video, you’ll need to provide an updated demo video for every app submission."